Interested in guest posting on Snarkfinance? If interested please email us at Snarkfinance@gmail.com. Please mind the following before bothering to send anything our way, lest we ignore your email entirely or worse publish your article on for the purpose of making fun of you (which you will not enjoy):
- If you email me with some generic email written with the English proficiency of a Russian babushka it will be rejected.
- A potential guest post has to be be approved with topic and title first.
- Write insightful, professional, high-quality content that has not been published previously anywhere at all ever.
- If you are sending me shitty posts for the sole purpose of attaining a link we will destroy you. We spend hours on our posts, you should do the same.
- If we can write your post in twenty minutes you shouldn’t submit it.
- You MUST know what you are talking about because it will be verified; better yet back your facts up with sources.
- Article length should be at least 500 words.
- Format your article properly less it risk rejection. Do your own keyword searching, insert sub-titles, and so on. We will not do this for you.
- You must promote the article like your Jay-Z with an impending album, or you will not be asked back.
- Respond to comments.
- Do not put needlessly offensive, non-cleaver humor in your posts. Be unique.
- All submissions must be in the body of the email, not a Word document. We will not download your article.
- Please include you own bio
- You can include only ONE, that is ONE as in ONE more than zero links to your own site. No affiliate links, or other such nonsense. Also, make sure your link works.
Bear in mind:
- You will not be paid, and never will for your article
- We reserve the right to edit or adjust your article any way we see fit
- Basically, I will try not to change the article but will if I want to, without notification
That is it! Pretty easy (really, it is)
Don’t have a previously published article? No worries! Check out our Community Contributions FAQ section, which we set up specifically to accommodate aspiring writers or one-time contributors just like you.
We look forward to reading your submissions.